Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Baviphat Sugar Girl Jelly Eyeshadow in Pink Dia

Wow these are awesome they are just like Maybelline's Color Tattoo's but a little more shimmer. They make an amazing base as the colour is budge proof! Seriously from 7A.M. to 9P.M. as I write this this bad boy still looks great! For my eye look I used from LORAC's Pro Palette Champagne on the brow bone, Pink DIA on the rest of the lid and lined with Milani Ultra Fine Liquid liner in 04 Prismatic Purple which, is amazing by the way and doesn't budge either. It's like HG stuff seriously so check that out as well:) You will see in what I did I wanted to use as much as the Jelly Shadow as I possibly could on my lid to show you how it holds up. 

First let's take a look at the packaging and I will talk about texture,feel,wear,etc,.



As you can see it comes in a little shopping bag which is so darn cute. Hands down Korea and Baviphat are the best in terms of packaging! One thing in buying a product from Korea is aesthetically you will not be disappointed. I have never seen eye colour packaging in such a unique way. Here it the Eye Jelly out of the package.



The pot came sealed as well and retails on Ebay for around $3.89 with free shipping I have seen it as low as $1.89. Mine was with free shipping and I purchased mine from my favorite US Ebay seller. Now let's look at the product because it's such an awesome shadow.



Now this is a gorgeous pink shimmer. If you hate shimmer don't get this because it won't be for you. If you are like me and love shimmer or just want to do something out of your normal comfort zone these are great to try. The feel buttery soft not hard to the touch like Color Tattoo's but more of a silky gel like consistency. I applied with my finger because I tried brush after brush but they will not pick up this product. You can use a bush to blend it out though. Here's a swatch it's very hard to capture the true beauty of this shade but, I tried my best for ya;)


As you can see it has a lot of shimmer and it spreads very easily and doesn't tug on the eye when you apply it. The soft consistency feels really nice and the wear as I said is fantastic! Here's my eyes at the end of the day.



As you can see this product did not budge but, it washes off easily with my Mizon foam cleanser. This would also make a great base to use with other shadows as well. I plan on trying it with my Naked3. 

Bottom line: This is a great product with excellent colour pigment, and wear. It goes on buttery soft and it will last for the whole day so, no worries if you apply in the morning you'll still look great later. Also very important this did NOT crease! That is my #1 issue with shadows for me is creasing. A thin layer is all you need for creaseless wear that lasts. So this is a winner from Baviphat in my opinion and I absolutely will be checking out more colours from the Eye Jelly collection.
Other shades are White,Black,Blue, and Gold Dia. This is a product worth checking out and get's some love from The Hot Hippie<3. What's your opinion do you like it? I'd love to know! Till next time my pretties:)

Peace,Love, and Makeup!
xoxo~Danielle



No comments:

Post a Comment