Thursday, February 13, 2014

Mizon Water Volume Aqua Gel Cream

I have been loving Mizon products as you saw in my review of their Blemish After Cream. Now this is what I put over the blemish treatment. It's a cream gel but it looks like a milky gel that turns clear when rubbed between hands and patted into the skin. Right now my skin is really dry but come the warmer months I'm an oily mess so this is good for both dry, oily, and combo skin. This product promises intense moisture into the skin from Alaska Glacial water, tree sap, and Deep sea water. It also contains heaven water which I cannot find what it is. If someone knows please let me know as Dr Google isn't finding this.

This is supposed to help restore the moisture balance to the skin. It also gives your skin this cooling sensation and is supposed to control unbalanced skin temperature. This is an oil free product that is supposed to not make oily skin worse and by fast absorption this minimizes problems for oily skin. It also provides skin soothing relief with Witch Hazel,watermelon, and Basil extract. This is supposed to help sun damaged skin and protect it with vegetable active ingredients.

It comes in a bigger size but I got the 50ml tube and a little goes a long way. Here's what the product comes in.




Plus it's sealed with a safety sticker as well so make sure that it's there. Only order from Korean sellers if you are interested in Korean Cosmetics and Skincare why would you order a Korean product from China..See what I'm saying. ;) It will help you from buying fake products which will just wreak havoc on your skin. Here's the 50ml tube.

The instructions are on the back in Korean.


You do not need a lot of product to moisturize your whole face. About a nickel so this will last me into Summer before I order another.  It is supposed to be very effective at moisturizing because of the Hyaluronic Acid which, I personally am a big believer in. It helps with collagen synthesis and is used in burn units so it just makes sense to use it on your skin. Here's what the product looks like out of the tube.


Here it is absorbed which it does mighty fast if I do say so myself.


Once absorbed your skin will feel soooo soft!! I was in love with that and for my combo skin I wasn't too dry nor too oily. So for me this product does really balance my skin. It smells nice like a fresh sea spray type scent. Very natural and clean. Nothing that lingers too long or that will cause those with sensitive noses any problems. 

Verdict: This product is awesome and very inexpensive! I paid 5$ for this which was a total bargain for such a great product. I can use this with my many skin products as I like to layer and this during the Summer will be skin heaven because of the cooling feeling. I'm stoked for then because this will really help my skin which, becomes oily once it's warm. Plus the price point is excellent and it did not make me break out and I have been using this for weeks so I would know by now.

If you are in a hot climate and tend to break out or want something for sensitive or dehydrated skin you might want to give this bad boy a try;P

What do you think of Mizon skincare? I would luv to know.

Till next time my lovelies!

Peace,Love, and Makeup!

Xoxo~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment