Friday, February 14, 2014

Holika Holika Magic Pole Mascara #2 Lengthening

Happy Valentine's Day lovelies!  Hope you all have a wonderful day and Lot's of love vibes being sent to you all. Yea that's right I send love vibes I am a hippie aren't I...Ok let's get to the review shall we;)

Holika Holika is an awesome brand and their products have always interested me. I like how they stay current for a "Halloween" themed cosmetic and skincare company. So I love mascara a lot and if you saw how many I have you would think I'm crazy, because I can't use them all. So luckily I have a sister to give some to. Not this one though I really like it and if you have medium to long lashes you will like it too. :)

The problem I notice with people not liking a mascara is simple really, it's just not the right one for a persons lashes. You have to take a lot of things into consideration when buying one. So in this review I will also be giving tips so you can find the right one for your lashes.

This is a very nicely packaged mascara. It comes in my favorite colour purple with pink throughout the trippy design. It's waterproof which is a must for me it also has one of the best brushes that you can get the little spiked ball:) I will explain why this scary thing is great for those with sparse or short lashes but first let's look at this mascara.




It's very cute and not bulky!! Now a day's in the US it seems they have to keep making mascara's huge which drives me crazy! I don't get how a huge mascara that doesn't contain more product is better!! I mean if you are going to make it bigger at least add more product! So I really like the sleek design of this. When buying a mascara you want to be sure the type is for your lashes.

Example if you have short thin lashes you want something with volume and length. So a fiber mascara would be a great choice. This mascara by Holika Holika has fibers that are supposed to be easily removed. So look for a fiber formula that isn't to hard to remove so you don't damage your lashes. Another tip condition your lashes! I'm talking some type of balm or oil they are hair too. I like to use coconut oil or argon balm from Josie Maran. You need to condition your lashes it will take you a long way if you do. 

Also the type of wand you use really goes a long way literally and figuratively. The latest use of the ball spiked wand which, can seem intimidating really is a girl or guys best friend. Let's look at Holika's because it's a perfect example.


I like this one over my Givenchy Phenomen Eyes probably because I have long lashes and the Holika really lengthens them even longer and thicker while, the Givenchy is a great choice for people with short to sparse lashes because it doesn't miss one lash! Now with the Holika Holika there are 2 formula's #1 Volume and #2 Lengthening. Usually I stay away from because my lashes are long and I would rather more volume but this mascara was amazing for my lashes! 

Here is a pic of me with the Magic Pole Mascara.



As you can see it really lengthened my lashes and it didn't clump at all! I attribute this to the mascara wand because that little spiked ball is key. You can use it to separate and remove clumps. I say always have a lash comb handy. Reason why lashes look spidery or clumpy gross brush them with a good Tweezerman eyelash comb. If you do not own one invest your lashes will thank you. You can make almost any mascara decent with a lash comb.

This mascara is great for those with long to short lashes if they are full. If not go with #1 the volumizing you will have better results. The Magic Pole Mascara is excellent because it lengthens,holds a curl,is waterproof, and is easily removed. I like using Lioele Aroma Waterproof Lip & Eye Remover. It takes it off in one swoop. 

Verdict: This mascara is a winner by a long shot in my book because of all I described plus no raccoon eyes! It doesn't flake or smudge either. It's an affordable quality mascara that will give you a nice full look. This retails for around 10$ you can get it on Ebay or PrettyandCute.com is another great place to shop:)

Lot's of love to all my lovelies! Thank you for reading if you would like to know more about mascaras let me now. Also what do you like? What do you think of the spiked ball luv it or hate it?

Till next time Peace,Love, and Makeup!
Xoxo~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment