Saturday, February 15, 2014

Lioele Jewel Mix Marbal Skin Finish in #01 Soft Angel Touch

I only own a few highlighters my favorite being TheBalms MaryLou Manizer. When I saw this highlighter from Lioele I figured why not. It's a mix of jewels to make a very pretty gold shimmer. It's not sparkly though. It's hard to describe but if you like highlighters keep reading because this is a good one;) First of all I have to say I like Lioele's packaging it's very "girly" and pretty so let's take a look.


Very cute and not super bulky for something that contains a brush. No mirror but hey the brush is soft:)


The inside is reflective so technically you can use it. For highlighting though I need a mirror so I'm not a sparkly mess. On to the product which, really impresses me it's really pretty swirls of gold tones with a beige pearl background.


The formula is impressive it's supposed to be a mix of jewels like rubies and emerald powder. For me it feels super buttery soft! Also when picking up product there was little to no fallout. 


It feels so silky smooth and when the colours are all together it's a very pretty gold. You can see it's more a pearl than a shimmer which is interesting. I usually use products with shimmer (rockin it till I can't anymore;)) but this is a good choice for those who don't like the Twilight look. I highlighted my cheekbones and nose with some on the jaw line. Here it is on me.


I used the Lioele Jewel Mix with Sunday Riley blusher in Blushing. You can see it just highlights it doesn't make me look greasy yay!! This is a dream to work with any one new to highlighting could totally use this.

Verdict: This is a great product because it makes highlighting foolproof. The formula is buttery soft and it's not a glitter bomb! These are important things that I look for in a highlighter. I like ease of use something I can just swoop on. Not a lot of muss and fuss with this. 

This was a good purchase as I need to switch up my highlighters and this is a great one for any girl or guys collection because it can go cool or warm. Meaning if your pink undertoned or yellow it really doesn't matter you can highlight with this. The key with highlighting is to make it look where the light would naturally hit and you're gravy. This is a Summer must have for me!

What's your favorite highlighter? Have you tried others that you luv? Come and share your thoughts:) Till Next time my lovelies!

Peace,Love,and Makeup!
Xoxo~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment