Sunday, February 9, 2014

Lioele Cheek Beam Blusher in #01 Peach Pink

Besides glosses and lipsticks I have another confession to make. I am a total blush addict I mean a serious blush collector. I have a bag just for blushes and what I love now that I am out of my colour comfort zone is to try all different kinds of shades. Another thing I think ever since NARS Orgasm  my love of peachy pink blushes came about. Give me shimmer,matte,cream,powder, you name it if it's in that colour realm I have to try it. 

So here comes Lioele's cream blusher in Peach Pink which, is a pretty awesome blush because it has some good benefits that I will discuss. First off though it is a cream blush and I only own a few so I was excited to get this. Let's look at the blush shall we;)






Very cute yet non bulky packaging which, I really appreciate! When you open it you see this gorgeous Pinky Peach matte colour.




Is that not gorgeous or what!!!???? Some of the awesome thing this creme blusher offers is high pigment with a transparent glow. It does give you that lit from with in look. Also you do not need a lot of product to get the look you want. 

It's very build able as well. It controls oil and it lasts so re-touchups are practically unneeded. This is moisturizing as well as multitasking you can use it as a lip balm.

Here are some more swatches of Pinky Peach.




I barley had to rub the pan to get it to show up this dark for me I wear it more as a flush. For me I applied it with a small stipple brush. I like ELF's a little better than MAC's for cream blush because it's stiffer and allows you to build the colour. On me it comes out glowey and finally a Matte  blush that I really like. It doesn't make pores show either because no shimmer. I added some Mary LouManizer to highlight but that's about it. My eye look was done with Naked3.



Verdict: I love this blusher! It is highly pigmented and true to pan. What you see is what you get on your skin. It does not get shiny so in terms of oil control it works if you need that. I recommend a small stipple brush or any stipple brush will apply this perfectly. Hey use your fingers it's makeup so do what makes you happy.:) This blush is a winner for me. What do you think? Have you tried other colours from the Cheek Beam collection? This hippie girl wants to know.

Peace,Love,and Makeup!
Xoxo~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment