Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Mizon A.C. Care Solution Mark-X Blemish After Cream

I am loving Mizon it is one if not my favorite skincare line! There products are made with amazing skin loving quality ingredients and at a reasonable price 2 things you just can't beat! They also use high technology in their products so this is some pretty cool stuff that they are cooking up. So now I come to this gem! Mizon's Blemish After Cream is the answer to my needs this stuff is like mana from heaven seriously! Ever pop a pimple and think,"Oh crap it'll ruin my skin!". I'm not saying you're going to get a license to pop but if you do you have a remedy thanks to the Bee's.;)

Propolis is what is supposed to stop spots and heal spots post extraction. Propolis is a mix of beeswax, sap from trees, and pollen from flowers. It is harder to gain than honey and has antimicrobial properties that keep germs out and lets healing begin. It contains 12.5% Propolis among other awesome ingredients such as Lemon extract,Licorice, Hyaluronic Acid, and Copper Tripeptides. All this and more working together to help treat and prevent new spots from forming. 

Let's take a look at the product.




I love how it looks like a Doctors Prescription! I have always used very strong products to get my skin blemish free. Now that I have it that way except monthly this has been exceptional on my skin and the 3 breakouts I have to test it on. Here's a pic of the tube it's adorable;)



You get 30ml or 1 ounce of product in the tube but you only need the smallest amount as shown here.



That little bit or even less covers my little breakout area. I pat in till fully absorbed. I use this morning and night so it works fine under makeup. My problem area is by my upper cheekbone it's the kind of acne where you can't pop but the little I did try it turned really red. So I put this on within an hour the redness was gone and the spot looked less angry.

Also the ingredients on this are stellar no talc,parabens, or mineral oils. All while evening skin tone. I love this product as you can tell and I bought it myself so I'm not being paid to love it at all. This truly is a great product that anyone could benefit from. I wish this was more readily available in the US because Mizon is onto something with this little magic tube.

Verdict: Thank you Bee's for making this magic propolis and being gentle yet effective. To me this is a product for someone who get's a patch of breakout if you used this to treat full blown acne you would go through way too much. I think this is more for acne prone skin or people who get occasional breakouts. This product is amazing and is really helping me get my hormonal acne under control. I could not recommend this enough! It retails for around $8.50 on Ebay or at costsell.com.

Till next time my beauties some Lioele and more skincare since Summer is coming.:)

Peace,Love, and Makeup!
Xoxo~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment