Saturday, February 8, 2014

OH!SHY Touch Like Moisture Layered Pact SPF30 #21 Bright Beige

So I first fell in love with Asian cosmetics and Skincare when the BB cream craze started a few years ago. I had immediately went on the BB cream bandwagon and to this day still love them.  I  love trying all different types of creams  and I would see BB packs and powders. That did what a BB cream would do. I found the coverage of the packs would vary. When I saw this layer pack from Mizon I thought I had to give this a try. It's supposed to go over BB cream or worn alone. It has a light sheen and it promises to not disrupt your BB or make you look caky. Just good looking skin, so I said why not and purchased this. 

The packaging is just like Benefit's Blush Box's!



I went for shade #21 which is the lightest. I'm about an NW15-20 in the Summer. When I went to swatch it, it matches my skin exactly. So showing a swatch will not be condusive, so I will just show what it looks like on me. The shade #21 Bright Beige is my exact match it also comes in #23 but like most BB's it has a limited shade range. For us pale girls this is a great product. Now let's check it out it's too cute!




 As you can see it comes with a wool bristled bush that is sooo soft. I use the brush and find it works very well with this Pact. For me the brush is the perfect applicator for this powder. Here's a shot of the brush you will see it's well made.




The best and cutest part to me is the powder itself!



As you can see this is one of the cutest pacts out there! It feels so soft to the touch and is matte with a very tiny sheen. That is perfect because you are matte but not flat;) I applied this alone to just primed skin. I used Lioele Pore Rich Balm to prime. Then I used this over the top with a touch of concealer. From what I have read the air light powder will help amino acids adhere to the skin. It also keeps moisture in your skin while leaving your complexion bright and healthy. Also it contains a SPF of 30 which is great for protecting the skin.

The coverage is around MAC's Studio Fix Powder. It totally evened out my skin tone and I only needed to conceal one hormonal spot. I purchased this on Ebay because it can be very expensive mine was $13.99 but it retails around $20.

This is excellent no makeup, makeup which, is one of my favorite looks. Here it is on me with my model Psylocke.





My Tonk photographs better lol;P But as you can see it looks super natural and will last all day with primer. I recommend this powder to those who want a good powder over there BB cream or wants light coverage. It cover's a multitude of sins but it is not full coverage. So be aware if you are looking for a full coverage powder this won't do the job. Skin79 Scandal BB Pact has more coverage for example. I am loving this powder and Mizon in general it's becoming one of my favorite brands. So most definitely check this out you will not be disappointed! 

What is your favorite BB pact? Inquiring hippies want to now your thoughts!

Till Next Time my Lovelies<3

Peace,Love,and Makeup!
Xoxo~Danielle & Psy;)

No comments:

Post a Comment