Sunday, February 2, 2014

Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Liquid and Cream

I love skincare in fact I'm going to school to become an Esthetician. We use Dermalogica in my school but for me personally and my sensitive yet, combo skin. This serum and cream from Dr. Jart+ is amazing! How do you know it's for you? Well do you get very dry skin? Do most creams and serums burn your sensitive skin on application? Do you want to repair the skin barrier,even redness, and calm your skin? If so these products are for you.:)

Dr. Jart+ amazes me as he really came out with a gem of a product. I first came across this when I got a deluxe Save My Skin kit from Sephora. Well after a couple uses I was in love. I have read in Asian skincare that taking care of your skin is super important and what I love is the layering of products. Basically you start with the lightest products first then you add heavier products. Example being you start with your eye cream,toner,emulsion, serum,ampule which is a potent serum, then moisturizer, and even add a sleeping pack. You would also use the lightest products first like water soluble to oils.

When I found this product and loved it I knew I had to have this for my skin. I pulled the trigger and ordered them from Sephora and I will never go without this product. It has been a cold weather lifesaver! What are Ceramides?

Ceramides are a lipid molecule that are found in the cell membrane so this is beauty that goes skin deep. They make up a large part of the Epidermis. Together with other fatty molecules ceramides helps to protect the skin barrier. Dr. Jart+ being the gem he is utilized this science and now it is a blessing for us sensitive skin gals. Or if you use Retinoids or Retin A Micro in my case it cuts down on the dryness you experience like you would not believe.

I have been using this for months before I started this blog so you will see these are used and well loved. Here's the Serum.



I apply 4 drops of the serum and I pat it in. I find the patting works best and most people who use products in Asian and Europe pat in their products for better absorption. Here's what the serum or liquid looks like.


It's very liquidy and you only need the smallest drop. Spread all over and pat in. It absorbs very quickly.


Now with the cream you only need a dab the size of a soybean;) Both products smell amazing very fresh, light, and herbal in a very pleasant way.



My well loved cream as you can see. Here's what it looks like.


Like the serum it absorbs very quickly.


The verdict: These are 2 of the best products I have ever used. It's Winter here on Long Island and with the cold weather this has been amazing because I can still use my RAM without fear of soooo many dry spots. Plus if you have dry patches it get's rid of them pretty quickly. Also if your pale like me and turn red just by being touched you will love how it evens out your skin tone. 

Remember it does have AHA in it so always wear sunblock! 

Where to purchase: If you want to get your hands on these little gems Sephora carries it. On Ebay you can get it cheaper but it ships from South Korea so it's really up to you. If you are a sensitive skinned girl who doesn't want to break out then this product is for you. I would definitely go with a deluxe sample before you commit. Though if you just take the plunge and get it, it's one of those you really can't go wrong skincare items.

This retails for around 39$ for the Serum and 48$ for the cream. Both really go well together so I do recommend you get both for best results. Lovely product thank you for this product Dr.Jart+!!!

Till next time! Peace,Love, and Makeup!

xoxo~Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment