Monday, February 10, 2014

TonyMoly Latte Art Milk-Tea Morning Pack


TonyMoly has some very good products and this Milk-Tea Morning Pack is by far one of the most effective and luxe primers I have ever used! It's supposed to de-puff the skin with caffeine and black tea. On top of that it has Niacinamide which is amazing for its anti-inflamitory properties and it helps acne. It goes on like a gel then it turns in to a serum like texture drying to a silky finish. Seriously amazing stuff it makes your skin the perfect canvass for makeup is what it says and I happen to agree. Now let's take a look at this Morning Pact.





They have changed the design to a tube now which is much easier. You will be able to read the directions too when you click on the pic;) 

I read before you used to have to activate it. This is great because it's one step skin goodness. I like the fact that it's a primer with so many skin benefits. My skin is combo oily in the warmer months, dry when it's cold. Here we're still in Winter so I get dry patches. With this primer it smooths the skin so well you will not see them. Make sure though that you exfoliate before you prime that way your base will go on much smoother to begin with.

Here's the tube you get for around 10.99$ on Ebay from my favorite US seller Costsell.com.




This is a good amount of product considering you only need about the size of a dime. So it is very cost effective product. What's so cool about this is it starts out as a gel get's very watery where you can pat it in then it dries to a silky finish. 



      










As you can see it's a milky looking gel. Well, once you rub it, it starts to look like this.












As you can see it will dry to a silky finish.

So far I have tried this with BB Cream,Creme, and Powder foundation. I especially like this with powder like MAC Studio Fix works great with this. Or TheBalm's Time Balm and BB Creams of course work wonderfully with this product.

Verdict: I love this primer it actually makes me want to put on makeup because this is just so darn lovely. I love how it de-puffs and de stresses my skin, evens out my complexion and makes foundations a breeze to use! I am loving this and I just might even say it's ,my HG primer and that word is so cliche in this Makeup community.

I will say if you're looking for skincare with your primer than definitely check this out! It's an amazing product that does what it says I will happily purchase this again it's luv<3 Happy Trails Lovely's!

Peace,Love,and Makeup!
Xoxo~Danielle



No comments:

Post a Comment